Jewel Vision 180 Reef Set Up

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cheers chaps I know I shouldnt have but at 36 Im still prone to petulant behaviour now I know where my daughter gets it from :)

Ive been dosing phyto anyway and been syringing right next to the mantle for the clam and the malu had a prawn last night as do the mini maxi and fungia once a while

I'm a chap?

:lol:

Hopefully they'll be ok. You planning on upgrading your lights still?

L

I'm a chap?

L

its in my plans to upgrade the ligting although it wont be immediate due to funds, Im goingh to start pulling my finger out and do some overtime

I'm a chap?

L

its in my plans to upgrade the ligting although it wont be immediate due to funds, Im goingh to start pulling my finger out and do some overtime

Yeah, overtime!

Si, am I still a chap? I'm not a chap... :(

Does that toadstool grow super fast/slow/not at all? under the lighting you currently have?

-Tyler

the toadstool has grown pretty well although its been moved around a fair bit lately and has been sulking for a while. once its happy and spread out it looks lovely

Tank looks great.Will be interesting to see how the new additions get on with your lighting,I'm gonna have to upgrade soon and have considered a diy led unit but a 4 or 6 tube T5 might be all I can afford at the moment.Trumpet looks excellent :good:

Dave

Ive got no idea what to do with lighting, if I want Metal Halides what kind of cost would that be for a tank thsi size?

Ive got no idea what to do with lighting, if I want Metal Halides what kind of cost would that be for a tank thsi size?

Well, pm ainsy. He said he had two for sale way back in your thread. See he's still got them. He lives in Ormskirk, that's not too far from you is it?

Blimey two months since I updated the thread ive had a spell where not really looking at the tank much apart from doing water changes and feeding and I added nothing.

I bought an Equisite Fairy Wrasse yesterday which is a very pretty fish I like it and it seems to have settled in ok . Id just like to add a royal gramma now and I think Ill be done with fish as the stocking is and has been for a while lawnmower blenny, fuzzy dward lionfish, 2 clowns,firefish, flame angel, manderin and fairy wrasse

I only have three hermits and one snail so thats one area I need to increase me thinks

coral wise nothing added but my xenia has gone crazy and a rock with mushrooms has lost the mushrooms???

pics pics pics?
shifty.gif

I'll sort pics tomorrow also got today another cleaner shrimp and two bangai cardinals which i absolutely love

I'll sort pics tomorrow also got today another cleaner shrimp and two bangai cardinals which i absolutely love

Oooooooo cardinals. Sounds nice, Si. :)

Can't wait to see pictures. :D

Ive taken loads of pics of which about 1.6% are decent lol

heres a couple because i need to go to bed

108-2.jpg

067-5.jpg

022-30.jpg

018-31.jpg

023-25.jpg

030-12.jpg

032-11.jpg

034-10.jpg