FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juggernuts

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Plants:Java fern + Java Moss
Quantity for sale: lots
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:£5 LARGE FERN £3 SMALL FERN OR GET 6 SMALL FERNS FOR £12 POSTED! MOSS IS £4 POSTED ENOUGH TO COVER A CD CASE DUCKWEED £3 POSTED FOR ENOUGH TO COVER CD CASE
Postage & Packaging:incl
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph:
308643.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

do you pictures? might help your sale :good:

yeh got a few great pieces of established fern on wood, if it would be easier i have tonnes of java fern and u simply need to slap it onto a piece of wood, even if u sit a rock ontop it attaches soon enough. Ill get the pics up tommorow guys!

Id like some Java fern loose but how much do we get pension doesnt stretch far LOL!!Especialy now we've had our koi pond emptied all gone stolen by some creeps so at mo so concentrating on tropicals.Grrrr!!!!

No swearing please.

What! I would be fuming! I would hire private detectives to hunt. them. DOOOWN. :angry:

yes to both of you guys, drop me a pm if interested.

Thanks

so much for forum rules of keeping discussion about it on here and only PMing once price etc had been settled. Is the moss still for sale?

Willow try looking here,
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/404601-java-fern-java-moss-floating-duckweed/ Id already replied :shout:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back