Java Fern + Java Moss + Floating Duckweed

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ask me another LOL!!I see you live in our neck of the woods,Jean.Recieved my plants this morning just in time for planting my new 2ft tank.

Stick to the rules please or the topic will be deleted.

the ruleees of what, yes the moss is still available thank you, the price stands, i had pm'd her jeeeeees

How much of each do you have left? I'd possibly be interested taking quite a bit, if you can offer some discount on a decent sized order. I'm thinking 1 large Fern, 6 Small Ferns, and two or three portions of Moss.

I'll take a portion of java moss. If you can pm me ill sort payment

Roughly how big are the Ferns? Approximate length and width would be useful to know.

Hi everyone,

Jaybey, For the following - 1 large fern, 6 small, two moss, Ill post for £20 If that sounds ok? The large ferns, are fairly large, the small ones are not fairly sizable also, well established roots etc as seen in the main picture which is them on a 4ft bowed tank lid to give some rough idea. (just added)

Awolece Ill PM right now as thats fine also.

Cu Mhara the ferns vary really from the smallest root to top of leef about 10cm to some well over 25cm+

Thanks everyone :) Moss all gone, ferns and duckweed still available!

Plenty of fern and duckweed and moss up for grabs guys

Just a quick post to say my ferns turned up in lovely condition. Thank you!

Well plenty of moss left and java fern guys and tonnes of duckweed great for gourami dens

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back