TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
November 2023
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 8 awesome pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Jacob the tank keeper
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their winning Leopard Gecko name Pasha
370152259_1009894676788129_9116752154713856668_n-jpg.330434
This is my Leopard Gecko named Pasha, She's 4 months old and I got her when she was at the tiny 2 month old stage. I got it as a birthday gift for myself as I've always wanted reptiles but never got to keep any, she's my first.

I feed her superworms, 6 a day. Occasionally I would feed dubias and crickets... Those are supposedly staple diets but they're like impossible to get here.

She's always in her little coconut hide until I go up to the tank where she would crawl out to greet me, asking for food. She doesn't mind me holding her but for some reason refuses others to hold her. She's a Tangerine Bell het Radar, she's a albino so she has pretty bad eyesight, I have to tweezer feed her and put the food right at her face, she's pretty bad at hunting unless the insect is pretty bad at moving

Last edited:
Congrats to @Jacob the tank keeper with his interesting Leopard Gecko named Pasha. Awesome pet and well deserved win.
Coming in second place is @biofish with her adorable Klee Kai pet doggie. That is one cool looking pup.
And coming in third place is @Coolysd with their photogenic little kitty named Sir Squeaks Alot. Awesome kitty and great picture.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this month's contest. If you didn't win, we hope you re-enter your pet in a future contest.

Right now, we are accepting entries in our TOTM contest which for December is featuring tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller. If you have that size tank, we hope to see you enter the contest.
CLICK HERE to view the entry thread.

Last edited:
I love these leopard geckos. Well deserved on the win...! 🏆

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back