It's pouring!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:*)
Not the best pic,they're still so small and colorless due to the fact that they're not jarred yet OR they're cambodian.it's still a tough call.
Anyhoo..

Attachments

• red4.jpg
    red4.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 65
Are you seeing color yet in the ones you jarred?

Aww, so cute... :wub:

aww guys, I missed your posts. I just found this thread while looking for my other spawn diary to update.

But it's ok...I'll talk about this one too :hyper:

Linda they're 2 and a half months right now.

Cation~ I'm seeing lots of color in the jarred juvies. But no more than those in the grow out really. I'm kind of experimenting and seeing which grows faster....jarred or grow out babes. So far it's a tie although a friend of mine swears the jarred guys are bigger. They look the same to me.

Some of the DT's are just to die for. But that doesn't exclude the st's either....they're turning out amazing and I think I'm going to end up with a HM or two.

One of them...my ONLY marble butterfly, uggh I was just looking at him right before I got on the pc. He is just sooo unbelievably cute. He was flaring at me and wagging and displaying for me,it was so cute. I've never seen a little one do anything so precious. I told him he'd better not make me fall in love with him because he's definitely a show fish :X

I've seen a huge growth spurt since moving them into the 55. They've gotten much darker and larger very quickly. Some are almost solid red.

Awesome!! I'm going to be moving my blue spawn into my 45 growout soon, I can't wait for the growth explosion too :)

Linda

Hi wuv. I was wondering if you had the pedigree from Ralphs oranges? Did you know he used royals to produce the finnage? The old saying you build the house before you paint it sure proves true on breeding bettas. If you want the genetics, send me your email and I'll send you a copy. I'm sure you know this, but in case others don't....the female throws the finnage, and the male throws the color. If we follow this rule, it will not take long to get what we want. Too many breeders breed a male because he is a HM, and use a female because she is available, or just the right lines. She needs to be the best finnage possible. Let the male determine the colors. Of couse..a great finnage female thats just the right colors is a plus... :lol:

Attachments

• PA060001__640_x_480_.jpg
    PA060001__640_x_480_.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 68
No,I didn't get any info with mine. I purchased them from BettaTalk and she doesn't tell ya anything. I had to scour behind the scenes to even find out they came from RT :rolleyes: I'll PM ya ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back