FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
:hey:
Spawning time!!!

Last weeks 2 spawns went kapoot due to over enthused fathering and the other being a bunk lover (scaredy male!) So here we go again, this time I'm trying my red plakat and an orange female. I want red babies dammit!

So wish me luck :thumbs:

Here's the happy couple (ok only the male really looks happy at this point)

Attachments

• spawn1.jpg
    spawn1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 70
Good Luck Wuv. :wub: Hope is turns out good. In a couple of hours or so, I have a feeling the tank is going to get a little foggy :whistle: :hey:

good luck kelly,and yay maybe some more babies so she can ship them to me :clap: :thumbs: :kewlpics:

:) ;)

Here they both are,she's actually on the other side of him :lol: She's just tiny :rolleyes:

Attachments

• spawn33.jpg
    spawn33.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 53
He's like a ninja when it come to bubble nest building. I change his water and go to grab the guy next door...and he already has a nest built :blink: He's been in the breeder for almost an hour and he has a nice one going :lol: :thumbs:

Sorry if you guys are bored with me, but tough. I have better luck when I keep a public diary so nyeh :p

Attachments

• spawn4.jpg
    spawn4.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 72
Sorrell said:
Awwwww, you can see her in the reflection at the top! :wub: He's gorgeous :nod:
I didn't even see your post Sorrell! I had just noticed that and I didnt even think anybody would see it! Good eye!! :*

wow she is consideribly smaller, is he a half giant or is she just really small. hopefully all goes well.

This is an orange spawn girl, mommy is way too fat :/ I'll probably never spawn her again, all though maybe I should -_-

I spawned 2 sisters last week. One with the red hm and she ws sooo good. The other ripped apart my huge masked male :X

Girlies been vased, she kept trying to hide even though he was being a perfect gentleman. I may end up switching her out for a different sister.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back