Its Here My 566 Gallon 9Ftx3Ftx3Ft Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah gonna have silk plants i think

also

the tin foils were sort of a impulse id been researching then decided against then saw these at 15 pounds each wich wernt to bad in my eyes and loved them

showed my mum and dad and they really liked them

so i thought ill think about it
then a saw a bashed up silver dollar in the same tank that had been brought in like it so i asked a lfs guy about the silver dollars price and he was saying a tenner but could tell he didnt really want to sell it as it didnt look good

he asked what size tank i had so i explained

so i then asked how much the tinfoils were and he said 15.00 pounds each and i said ok thanks then i walked off with my brother to look at the plants and my parents carried on talking about my tank to him as he wanted to know more i guess
then i heard him well the managers not here so if youd like you can have them both for 20 pounds
so my parents said and i said yes

and thats the long not very eventfull story of how i got them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yeah its great with fish in

Yea.. .Your Lucky.

My LFS never gives me things for free unless i give them free fish xD :angry:

so wait how do you know your LFS peoples then? :rolleyes:

i dont know them XD

we hardly ever go to this lfs

like very rarly and even then we hardly ever buy anything

justb luck i guess

huh fun day XD we hada snow day

and tonight we travelled 10o miles to collect a clown knife fish

was listed as 10 inches for 30 quid

rang up and he said hed take twenty got there and it was about 15 inches so was chuffed i took some big bags and a poly box he bagged it up and then zip tied the top,

about 20 mins down the road and the zip tie had been put on backwards so had undone lifted then closed the top and ziptied the top and set off again

20 more mins and the polybox had a bit of water in and the bag was leaking slowly

so me and my brother now had to re bag a 15 inch clown knife in the back of a people carrier not fun

any way hes now enjoying his new home

It takes time but seems to be comming along really well.
I think with the knife fish and the other fish you stocked in lately you're getting a bargain.
I am not shocked that you got your shop keeper talking because with anyone with a 7ft or bigger tank they want to know more whats going on.
I think the tank is going to become more exciting when you get your fire eel.
Also I think you should consider in getting a puffer as they are really interesting fish including when they are big. It is also nice to get all types and varieties as the same type slow moving and looking fish will get boring even in a 9ft tank.
Hows your marine tank getting on, who takes care of the marine tank your parents? since you are concentrating on your new tank.

Is your tank pretty clean, meaning is your filter handling the water well?
When do you think you will have your lighting on and working, when they are on take pics and send them please.

have you picked the gorami yet?

ive seen one eat a tomato before, just sayin.

o and btw still green with envy lol, though not as much with my 4 ft

pictures later today

im caring for both as thats thedeal XD

the lighting will hopefully be up soon i can see the fish ok but the camera doesnt pick them up

i may get a puffer at one point

ime getting the gourami today

so pics after then

That oscar is gorgeous! Never seen an albino with that much red on :) And I'm not an oscar kind of guy as well!!

heres some pics gourami first

PICT0654.jpg

PICT0657.jpg

PICT0658.jpg

PICT0659.jpg

now the clown knife

PICT0660.jpg

PICT0661.jpg

there both really cool

and the gourami was great for 10 pounds

WOW :eek: How big is that clown knife?

about 15 inches whys that

heres some more fts

PICT0665.jpg

PICT0664.jpg

PICT0662.jpg

PICT0663.jpg

also just thought with the tinfoil barbs being barbs is there a likely possibility that they will bite the gouramis apendages

You seem to like the red and pink fish it looks like. I think you need something green or blue.

Looks good did you name them. Not going to lie I think the natural giant gouramis are really pretty but the albino it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back