It's been 15 years

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ridgerunner

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I once had a great tank and kept mostly Gourami (Pearls). I had a bad accident and gave up fish keeping. Now retired and in the throws of a pandemic, I decided it was time to renew my fishkeeping again. Unfortunately, I have forgotten so much, I almost feel like a novice.
I'm a retired teacher, a widow, and mother of twins. I have lived in the South (USA), most of my life. I'm an avid reader and read in several genres. My earlier Nook and my Fire have kept me busy the last ten years. I also keep quite a few houseplants as a hobby. My house is inhabited by three cats (tuxedos) and a throwback Pom. Cats, dog and fish keep me busy. I'm a night owl and will prowl all night and go to sleep as the sun comes up....just like Dracula.
I am enjoying reading all the posts here and educating myself again about fishkeeping.
My user name is "Ridgerunner" because I've spent most of my life in or next to the Appalachians. It's a common moniker for mountain people.

Welcome! Great to have you here! Cool username!!! Pearl Gourami are absolutely gorgeous??

I'm a night owl and will prowl all night and go to sleep as the sun comes up....just like Dracula.
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

My doctor told me I should go to bed earlier and wake up when the sun comes up. She said watching the sun rise makes you feel good. I told her I see the sun come up every morning just before I go to bed. She was not amused :)

Welcome to the world of bad and interrupted sleep. Proudly brought to you by modern technology, computers and this interweb thingy.

Welcome to the forum :hi:. I thought I was the only night owl on this forum. :zz

Welcome to TFF. I am also a night owl.

Please vote in our Tank of the Month contest. Just click on banner at the top of the forums to view entries.

In mid May , we will be accepting entries in our Pet of the Month contest for any pet except fish. Hope you enter one of your pets in the contest.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back