Is TFF watching our online searches?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Apple products are really good IMO. Samsung is getting better with their cameras, but its only because they copied Apple, lol.

Back to the question in the OP.

If this site or Google is tracking my searches, they've either seriously messed up, or someone's been using this device to search for emerald jewelry while my back was turned. :rofl:. Cos it sure isn't me. :D

I'm not really fussed if TFF is watching me, the federal and state police are too, not to mention various other government agencies. I like messing with them, I do a search for cute little puppy dogs, then butchering your own animals, followed by how deep you should bury a body and finish it off with how to pour concrete.

I'm not really fussed if TFF is watching me, the federal and state police are too, not to mention various other government agencies. I like messing with them, I do a search for cute little puppy dogs, then butchering your own animals, followed by how deep you should bury a body and finish it off with how to pour concrete.
@Colin_T You are my hero ! Up the rebels !

Samsung phones certainly are water resistant. They have been since the S8. Maybe the S7.
Really?

I only though the newer Apple phones were... (iPhone 7+ and up)

The new iPhone 11 Pro Max claims to be water resistant for 30 min. in 3 meters of water. Not sure if I trust that, lol.

Samsung's are supposedly more durable.
I agree, it still alive even after fallen down from the roof, yea my hand's so slippery.
but I use both so, if you're clumsy buy samsung or any android, if you have sticky hand, buy I phone.

I agree, it still alive even after fallen down from the roof, yea my hand's so slippery.
but I use both so, if you're clumsy buy samsung or any android, if you have sticky hand, buy I phone.
I must have sticky hands, lol.

Buying a good case (Like an Otterbox) and a screen protector will help it stay in better shape.

Come to think of it..the Barr Forum also said my passwords were exposed "on this site" once.
Also..I look up on google the name of band member of years ago?..Then I decide to type in somebody else in the band- and google already has it ready for me. Like they read my mind. That's a fast algorithm.

Most reactions

trending

Back