Is TFF watching our online searches?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have to take my time typing in the number on my flip phone with my big fingers, I have to make several attempts too or use a pencil.

I've tried a stylus - I miss with those as well. Total lack of hand-eye co-ordination, I'm afraid.
It's a standing joke between my sons that if I try to play darts with them, it's lucky if I manage to hit the right wall never mind the dartboard :blush:

However, the keyboard on my laptop has nice big keys and I can hit those.

A flip phone? You people need help! :rofl:
Can't have it both ways. Either they track you or you don't connect to the internet.
I have worked for several app vendors and one mobile phone manufacturer (currently the biggest in the world). The amount of data they collect is seriously scary. And don't think that GDPR is any protection. They collect the data first and then they (are supposed to) delete it. Have you ever looked at the list of trackers embedded in the TFF site?

maybe you could type on a phone by using a stylus...or a bluetooth keyboard..
I use a Bluetooth keyboard from time to time for my Apple iPad Mini 4. It helps me to get better at typing. :)

security is supposedly better on an iphone..

security is supposedly better on an iphone..
It is. You have to be careful what you download, where apple dosent even have the security issue apps available

get a chromebook...they are very secure as no virus can be downloaded to your device. And they're fast and inexpensive too.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back