Dopatri

New Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
14
Points
3
Location
UK
Hi, I’m wondering if my female guppy is pregnant, she looks pregnant to me, but I could do with other people’s opinions. I’m just a bit skeptical because the previous female guppy I bought ended up dying 3 days after I got her. I was told she was pregnant from the store I got her but I’m pretty sure she died from dropsy instead. I even incised her belly afterwards and there was no sign of fry in there. I’m just hoping this new female I got isn’t suffering from the same thing! She is acting more lively and eating unlike the previous one that died, so that’s a good sign at least. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 95A88113-0A19-47A5-B33C-F4811482647E.webp
    95A88113-0A19-47A5-B33C-F4811482647E.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 89D46B4E-5848-4DFE-A1EB-420F2D06C3E0.webp
    89D46B4E-5848-4DFE-A1EB-420F2D06C3E0.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 160
  • C75DA3E9-C91A-424E-B7AC-DEC0A80ABF5D.webp
    C75DA3E9-C91A-424E-B7AC-DEC0A80ABF5D.webp
    34 KB · Views: 147
  • F01A5434-2C6B-4521-AEB1-237AD34AB4F6.webp
    F01A5434-2C6B-4521-AEB1-237AD34AB4F6.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 964E3C03-5A95-4ADA-AFD7-DA104E41AA07.webp
    964E3C03-5A95-4ADA-AFD7-DA104E41AA07.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 170
  • F608EF36-3ED6-4C51-A656-755158D1DA52.webp
    F608EF36-3ED6-4C51-A656-755158D1DA52.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 179
Yes, she does look pregnant...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top