In Memory Of A Friend.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:-( I just don't know what to say either :/ . I've noticed that she hasn't been around in a long time and wondered what happened. She will definitely be missed.

Very Sad to hear about the passing of such a wonderful Lady, She will Be Missed.

209975_5300.jpg

Even tho i did not really know you, i will still miss you and all of your help tips and hits, may God be with you. Rest In Peace, Dianne.
:-( :-(

Well there's not much more I can say except echo the words of others.

She will be missed on this forum, she was a great contribution... and it was only the other day I was thinking and wondering where she was.

My thoughts go out to all her close family and friends,

I have managed to gain enough nominations to put Diane in POTM. She has never won it and I think it would be a great way to say goodbye as she has always wanted to win it.

I would also like to say thankyou to those in Live chat at 9pm tonight and joined in with the minutes silence :)

I've just seen this and my thoughts go out to all those close to Angel Lady :-(

Arfie

Oh my goodness, I am simply in shock. I knew she hadn't been around lately, but I never thought it would be something as tragic as this :-(. The world has truly suffered the loss of a wonderful soul, may she rest in peace.

Freshmike sends his condolences as well.

I didnt know Angel Lady, but I can tell by all the nice comments she was a great and kind person. She, her family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

A very lovely lady to talk too, i will miss you diane, and a great loss to tff, R.I.P.

Such a tragic loss of life, my deepest sympathies go out to Angel Lady's family. She will be missed worldwide.

Never really talked to her much, but when I did, she was very kind. I send my sympathyto her freinds and family.

:rip:

Oh wow!!!!!

hold on, can't stop crying....
I haven't talked to her in some time, but she will be missed in my books....
My sympathies go out to her family and pets, she will be missed :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back