I'm Working at Marineland!

vantgE said:
oh i thought marineland as in emporer and penguin filters, that would have been a tough job to get for a university student
OMG, I didn't even think of it that way! :*) I've always been a short drive from Marineland and I don't use those filters, so the similarity never even occured to me.. :lol:

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I'm so excited about this.. park opens May 21st!

Im not sure, they did have a killer whale though. Its gone now. They had a nice shark tank, my and my friends where in there for like an hour just looking at them. Then we went on all the roller coasters.

That could be the one then.. Rob mentioned a Seaworld incident involving a killer whale..

Mwahaha, roller coasters.. :D I could see the one at Marineland from the building where my interview was.. it would have been a thousand times more distracting if the park were open.

lol well the seaworld I went to was next to six flags which is an amusement park, it was awesome, better then cedar point IMO.

Hey Hey! Go Littlefishie! I thought it was an LFS when i first read it, then opened the link and all this fancy music started to play, and i was in the library.... :X doh!

ANyways, Nice work! :thumbs:

Congrats! A little tip from someone who has done comedic skits and plays/parts: Over do it. Overexaggerate everything. I say this because you may think that you are being silly, but it is subtle. If you feel like you are making a fool of yourself or are embarrassed, you're doing it right! :lol:

If uyou plan on falling into a pool or something like that, I would suggest it go a little like this:

Trip over bucket, and flail your arms in circles trying to keep your balance so that you don't fall in. Then, don't fall in. :D Give a big "Whew" wipe across the forehead or a thumbs up, or both, then trip or slip on something else and fall in.

Just my 2 cents, though. Once again, congratulations!

I hope you get it! We'll have to organize an outing there some time to come and watch you make a fool of your self and King Wally~

That is Excellent News, Hope you get the Jester.

Are you gonna make some more Costumes for yourself if you get the Jester.

Definitely making costumes myself if I'm allowed.. Rob thinks they'd probably let me, so that's exciting.

pnyklr3 -- thank god, I had the right idea. :) I know I've got to overdo everything, but the falling into the pool bit is awesome.. 'cept apparently they paint my face or something, and I'm not too sure face paint would be good for the whales! :blink: I'll have to see what I can get away with at the audition.. I've been told by Rob to work on something with the Marineland theme song.. that should be interesting.
I also used to be a cheerleader, so I've been ripping off my old high school cheers for Marineland.. it's so sad.

I'll definitely be posting pictures.. I can guarantee my grandparents will be there with a video camera to laugh at me, so.. it'll be fun. ;)

I've been getting costume ideas.. :shifty:
So keeping in theme with the pirate show idea, and the fact that all the female jester costumes I've found are ugly..

I'm thinking something like this, but with different fabrics to make it more comical and less 'sexy pirate'.

4914.jpg

Think this would work in a Marineland show? ..I'd do it with a type of fabric that wouldn't get ruined if I 'happened' to fall into the tank.. and probably something more like crazy stripes or polka dots rather than velvet.. though I'd kill to be allowed to wear it like it's shown!

Most reactions

trending

Back