I'm Working at Marineland!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They're talking about the traditional three-pointed hat.. I'm trying to talk them out of it. :p Female jesters don't wear that! I was going to suggest doing my hair all funky with matching ribbons, just braids and such because that's easy to manage if I've been in the tank.

Plus, a hat's more likely to fall in the tank and get eaten by a whale.. :/

I wasn't sure if you were still wondering.....but, yep, I'm still green with jealousy! Come to think of it, you should really keep this topic going with a daily or weekly journal of what you do; so that I can live vicariously through you :rofl:

this is the first that i've seen this thread, congrats crystal! it looks like it'll be an awesome job! just don't get eaten by the killer whales... :p

The killer whales are in Friendship Cove, the Belugas are in the Arctice Cove.

Me? I'm just in the outdoor show tank. Dolphins, sea lions, walruses, and seals. :D

And pnyklr3.. if you really want me to, I will lol I suppose I should keep you updated on when Sonar [the dolphin] has her baby, eh? She's due any day now. That's right, BABY DOLPHIN PICTURES!

..and yes, I asked if I could take pictures if I was there when it happened. :*) I'm that pathetic :lol:

Not pathetic, just a lover of animals that swim - which is why we are all here in the first place -

I have to say that you have a great job, and until today, I didn't realize you had gotten it. YUP-I FEEL DUMB- :*)

I have to say that it would be really great working at a place like that where you can delight the crowd and be so close to animals. I hope it all works out for you in the long run becoming a trainer, and never give up on your dreams.

I have to say I woud love to come up and watch the show, nothing like watching someone make a fool of themselves and get paid for it.....LOL :lol:

Tell me about it! My friends are envious more about the easyness of my job rather than the animal part!

No feeling dumb, I feel equally stupid because I'm sitting here in my half finished costume just cos I can :lol:

It's really awesome working there.. I do a half hour warmup before the show [15 minutes of bothering the people in line lol, and 15 minutes onstage], and then I get to be backstage for the rest of it, helping them feed the animals and prep them to go onstage.. gawd, I love it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back