I'm Thinking About Getting A Saltwater Reef Aquarium.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
HarpyFishLover said:
Wait. Let me get this straight. Anemones eat fish?
confused.gif
yes and carpets are especially predatory they are sticky as hell and move very quickly when a fish is in their grasp.

Bubble tips are perfect and split off to form baby anemones which you can sell

Alright, sounds like I shall only be getting ONE anemone to keep my fish population visible... lol...

I think I will stick with the Bubble Anemone, as I would actually like to be able to afford my fish supplies (lol) and selling baby anemones will help.

How many clownfish should I have? If possible, I would like more than 4, but I'm not sure how many fish a 30 gallon can hold.

Wow blennies are stunning. I will definaltey get at least one. Do they school, and can you keep more than one?

I would keep 2 clowns as they can be quite feisty I only say that as I had three and the air picked on one
Blennies are just ace they are so funny to watch
consider bangaiis they are ace and firefish are nice 
if you get bubble nem get a flame one they are stunning

Aww... I guess I'll only keep 2 clowns then :( I love clowns. Definitely getting a firefish. I'll take a look at the flame bubble nem. Bangaiis are cool, I'll probably get the max of those. I love blennies, so definitely getting at least one.

bangaiis are cool cos they are eaceful dead attractive and breed. Mine bred and I raised teh young which are so cute

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back