Identify My Fish

Russellhope

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
0
here we are :)

please tell me what they are :)


its tail looks muched but its not
jiflhh.jpg


16bebux.jpg


2qjhuu0.jpg


2m61zl4.jpg


zir5g0.jpg
 
1. Neon Dwarf Gourami
2. Molly (Dalmation coloured)
3. Molly (White coloured)
4. Honey Gourami (not 100% sure...but I think that's what it is)
5. Rummy nose tetra

Don't know what the fish is to the right of the main fish in number 5. I'd hazard a guess at a guppy.
 
1. Neon Dwarf Gourami
2. Molly (Dalmation coloured)
3. Molly (White coloured)
4. Honey Gourami (not 100% sure...but I think that's what it is)
5. Rummy nose tetra

Don't know what the fish is to the right of the main fish in number 5. I'd hazard a guess at a guppy.

2nd them
 
top one is a dwarf gourami,second one is a dalmation molly,third looks like it could possibly be silver molly,fourth is come kind of platy,and last one is somekind of scissortail.not sure what sex the dal molly is but the silver one is a female.
 
Thanks for the fast reply :D

would the dalmatian molly and the white molly ever mate?

yes it is a guppy, with not tail :( hopefully it will grow back :(
 
Get some more pics of the dalmation with it's anal fin extended and we'll be able to tell you. At the mo we can't tell if it's male or female.
 
the fourth will either be a honey gourami
or a very young gold gourami.
I'm leaning more towards young gold, judging by how it looks
 
i have two dalmatians and two white mollys, will take a picture of them now
 
You need seperate pictures of each molly..or...

Female..
13047d1224717226-do-fish-get-fat-111molly.jpg


Male...
250px-PlatyGonopodium.jpg


See the difference in the males anal fin? It's tube shaped so that it can impregnante females. You can sex the fish yourself by following the example pictures.

Ps, the male is a picture of a platy...but the males gonopodium is the same in a platy as in a molly. :)
 
I'd say definately young gold gourami!
Judging by the shape and pattern on its back.
here is a regular honey gourami

HoneyGouramiWFA_AcF160.jpg


And here is a gold gourami

01%20gourami_gold.jpg


If you look closely at the picture of it here, it shows more of a body and beginning pattern resembelance to golden gourami.
I'd say its very young though.
 
after looking at it a second time i was way off on the 4th one.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top