Ideas for fish?

FloridaFishGuy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok I got my 10 gallon a couple weeks ago. It is fully cycled and i have already put 2 black skirt tetras in there. I was wondering what kind of fish you guys were thinking i could put in my tank. I have a 20 gallon filter so i could probably put 6-7 2 inch fish in there. I was thinking of getting a few livebearers but i think they would look funny with the tetras. Do you think the tetras would look good with livebearers? What other fish do you think i could put in the 10 gal?

Ok ill think about the swordtails. I would really like to make my 10 gallon a livebearer only tank but ive already bought those 2 tetras and i cant get rid of them.

In my 10 gallon tank I have 3 guppies, 1 african dwarf frog, and 2 pearl white mollies. I am planning on getting platies also. BTW, what I have in my tank is a suggestion. :D

Black Widow tets'! my brother had some, they go along well with a pair of Bleeding Hearts or Blood Finned tetras. at least 6 different tetras to go with the boys, maybe five, as they school. even with six a pair of Swords' or a trio of Platties could squeeze in.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think im just gonna go with some more tetras and some cories.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back