I Won!

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
brilliant offer :P ONLY £30 :hyper:
Ebay link
Good deal eh? AND i live 10 mins away from it! Any suggestions on what to keep in it?
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well done! :good:

Ebay links are not normally allowed (best to just state Item Number) but as it is a purchase I guess it's been allowed.

Be sure to bleach it out and rinse thoroughly before use as you don't know the tanks history.

Doing a Fishless cycle?
 
Yes i think so! I was also wondering about breeding angels. How many angels could i have in it?
 
Minimum tank size - For this I would offer 3g. This is a little lower than I would be willing to house my puffers in, as I'm occasionally slack with water changes. However, if you're very particular about water changes, and can find an effective filter for a 3 gallon tank that will cope with the waste, you're looking at 3g for a single dwarf puffer. More realistically, I would offer 5g per puffer. Overfiltering a 5g tank is easier to do than overfiltering a 3g tank, and, you have the extra 2gallons per puffer to dilute waste, meaning that you have a little room for error, and to make an error is only human. If you are keeping 2 puffers together, then I recommend 5g per puffer to keep arguments and squabbles to a minimum.

[URL="http://www.fishforums.net/content/Oddballs...rs-Should-Know/"]http://www.fishforums.net/content/Oddballs...rs-Should-Know/[/URL]

Puffers commonly sold

Sorry I don't know much about angels.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top