I think new bees come on Sunday

Alice B

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm not sure I can sell this house for enough to buy one without a mortgage, I can't find a decent company to take my accounts, my moving helper is having to stay here another year. And a friend of mine is trading a bee removal for some AMC Gremlin parts, giving me the bees. He lives too close to where he's pulling them from, over here they won't fly away home. I'm working Sunday so I'll show him where to put them this evening and hopefully come home to bees Sunday evening.

Platelets at 52K. All that liver ran my red blood cell count way up, and platelets some. B12 is my biggest deficiency, a lot of B12, a little liver, a steady increase. Firing my doctor. The dangerous drug did nothing. I get my CBC's at Quest, $35 out of pocket no insurance required. Anyway, pond season continues, limp along pup with the torn ACL is building his muscle back up and not limping so much, it's unfortunately getting hot here and I've got to clean the biggest pond today because bees coming and I don't want them assisting. But I'm off today and life is good

No new bees, staying in Texas another year, real estate market is very competitive on the sell side right now. Platelets up to 72K. Formally fired doc this morning. Liver once a week, lots of B12 daily and a couple of methyl folate daily is doing the trick. Ya'll have a good one, going to clean another pond

Good luck with your health issues🙏🏽….. since you seem knowledgeable about bees, any humane way to deter or get rid of carpenter bees?

Most reactions

Back