I saw some ducks while walking today

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Retired Viking

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
I was out again today on the other side of the river and took some more pictures, Here a few of some ducks and their young. The flooding is bad along the tails on this side of the river.

Attachments

• GEDC1394.JPG
    GEDC1394.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • GEDC1395.JPG
    GEDC1395.JPG
    736.4 KB · Views: 147
  • GEDC1396.JPG
    GEDC1396.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • GEDC1397.JPG
    GEDC1397.JPG
    872.1 KB · Views: 143
Cool :)

It was fun to watch them, there were 2 ducklings following the mother and father. I kept my distance so I would not scare them but they came within 10 feet before heading away from me.
I love birds as much as I love fish. Birds are really fun to watch and quite intelligent animals, I love to watch them upclose whenever I see one and if it lets me get close enough. Once a sparrow let me come close, I was 2 feet only away from him, and get a little spooked but stood still and was just looking at me.

Fun fact of the day:

There are parrots who escaped from their owners into park in London and live like normal everyday birds. I saw couple of them.

I love birds as much as I love fish. Birds are really fun to watch and quite intelligent animals, I love to watch them upclose whenever I see one and if it lets me get close enough. Once a sparrow let me come close, I was 2 feet only away from him, and get a little spooked but stood still and was just looking at me.

Fun fact of the day:

There are parrots who escaped from their owners into park in London and live like normal everyday birds. I saw couple of them.
There is a flock of green parrots about 20-25 that I have seen several times over the years that lives in a small woods. I always wonder if they fly south for the winter or not.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back