I Never Really Introduced Myself

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

onidrase

Let's Be Friends
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know a lot of you already kinda know my by now. But I figured a more proper introduction would be handy.

My name offline is Austin, born and raised in Colorado, and have never left this state either.

I've been in the hobby for merely a year or so. Got into it when I had to give away my 3 beloved cats due to a flood in our apartment that forced us onto the streets for a month. But I do a lot of research during the day on fishkeeping and spend a lot of time reading threads old and new to learn as much as I can to keep myself from making too many mistakes.

A lot of my knowledge my be sketchy in comparison to the experts around here who have experienced things first hand, but I'm out to help people in whatever ways I feel like I can.

My people skills are lacking at best. I've always been timid and shy, and I don't like much human contact. Likewise, sometimes I might seem a bit harsh and cut to the chasey in my posts, but I don't mean any harm.

I enjoy crocheting, and I used to do a lot of metalsmithing in highschool, but other than that, I spend a lot of time online, or taking long walks around the lakes during the summer.

I think that's about it. It's been a good time here on the forums, lots of knowledgeable people around here, great personalities, I'm glad I signed up :good: I just felt I should actually introduce myself, since I kinda just jumped into the fray without saying anything.

welcome?... confused if i should be welcome you as youv been here for awhile ;p
im the same as you... not been in the hobbie long =D and sends to much time on this forum learning/helping =D

Good morning and welcome to the forum! :good: Nice to have you here. Sorry to hear about your flood, but glad it brought you here. I'm a little surprised you like to crochet. That is really a dying art. I've been doing it for years and I don't know many people who take the time to do it anymore.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back