Forestpisces
Fish Herder
Ok so i had quite abit of spare cash on me and i whent down to the shop to work out my shifts this week and saw there was some new stock (i've been on holiday so havn't been in for 2 weeks) it seems we have branched out into rarer breeds of goldfish with celestials and bubble eyes but the ones i noticed were the pearl scales, beautiful.
I was meaning to set up a cold water tank anyway so i just decided, purely on a whim (maybe it's because i arrived in the country at 6:30 am having had 2 hours sleep) that i wanted a tank. So i bought the Fluval U2 (£40 was a little pricey IMO). I knew Pets@Home had a tank sale on so i got a lift over and somehow knew exactly what i wanted, i marched straight over to the clear seals and picked up the 2ft and consort hood (£53 and should have been £60).
So now that i have it i've decided i just have to have another tropical, it holds 88litres which is 19 UK gals and 23 us gals.
I wont be setting it up for a good few weeks yet but that leaves me time to think what to put in it?
Any suggestions?
I'l deffinately be getting a small plec.
I was meaning to set up a cold water tank anyway so i just decided, purely on a whim (maybe it's because i arrived in the country at 6:30 am having had 2 hours sleep) that i wanted a tank. So i bought the Fluval U2 (£40 was a little pricey IMO). I knew Pets@Home had a tank sale on so i got a lift over and somehow knew exactly what i wanted, i marched straight over to the clear seals and picked up the 2ft and consort hood (£53 and should have been £60).
So now that i have it i've decided i just have to have another tropical, it holds 88litres which is 19 UK gals and 23 us gals.
I wont be setting it up for a good few weeks yet but that leaves me time to think what to put in it?
Any suggestions?
I'l deffinately be getting a small plec.







