I love you guys

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

awwww, now we gotta wait 4 months, :lol:

Bah! I have no friends here! :grr: :lol:

Regardless of that fact, it's still fun to read other peple's posts and interact with a community of fishkeepers. Great information is dispersed here, though sometimes posts remain idle because no one posts or has info to post. Despite any faults, this is the best forum I've ever been on, and regardless of what section I'm reading or posting in, it's fun nonetheless.

When's TFF's next birthday/ birthdate?

im your friend :flowers: :lol:

tffs birthday is the 17th of january

:lol:

:grr: I don't quite remember there being a B-day post for TFF. Oh well. Next year. It's only about 4 months away. :D

:wub: :wub: And I still love all you guys as well! :wub: :wub:

:wub: *starts bouncing around giving everyone a big hug, starting with Steph because she started this wonderful thread* :wub:

:wub: Yay for love! :wub:

No matter how much we fight sorrell you'll always be the best cuz your son had the dinosaur cast and you bought that " fish catching idea" off ebay

I LOVE TFF! :hyper: :wub:

amazingbioloboydp said:
No matter how much we fight sorrell you'll always be the best cuz your son had the dinosaur cast and you bought that " fish catching idea" off ebay

I LOVE TFF! :hyper: :wub:
ah yes, the fish removal tool :rolleyes: Look at all my memories :lol: Don't worry, once Bush wins the election, we'll quit fighting :wub:

Sorrell said:
Don't worry, once Bush wins the election, we'll quit fighting :wub:
*I wont turn this into a political topic*

:look:

;)

This is almost two years old, but I was doing a search and came across it and I can't help myself

*bump* :look:

I still love this forum so much! I disappeared for awhile and life just wasn't the same without this place :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love you guys! :flowers:

Hehehe, I wondered when I clicked this thread and looked at the date who openend such an oldy, LOL.

If was nice to read it too :) some of the old regulars are nervous newbies on that thread :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back