I Know I'm In The Wrong Section...

I just didn't know they had heaters small enough for a little desk type tank?

Also, my olds would flip at the electricity bill! They already complain about my 3ft tank.

I just wanted something easy.
 
Measure the length, width and height in cm or inches then put it up here and so we can find out the volume.
 
Also, my olds would flip at the electricity bill!

smaller heaters dont really use much electricity well heaters in general dont!!! and if a small tank then it wouldn't take long for it 2 heat up each time so the heater would probably not be on 2 much 2 be honest :)
 
I suggest a Betta. I have one on my desk at work that keeps me company all day. They are very cute and responsive to their owners.
 
I suggest a Betta. I have one on my desk at work that keeps me company all day. They are very cute and responsive to their owners.

I would also suggest a Betta :rolleyes:
 
I use to have one...

His name was Hunter :sad:

My mum flushed him because she thought he was dead! :-(

I was only little and it was the first time I ever yelled at her. :huh:
 
I use to have one...

His name was Hunter :sad:

My mum flushed him because she thought he was dead! :-(

I was only little and it was the first time I ever yelled at her. :huh:

Get another one then! :good:
 
Unless you spend a bit on heating, then that lets you out on most tropicals. Buy a heater, not too expensive & if you want something flashy, then a Siamese fighter(Betta) would be ideal. Quite happy in a smaller tank ie 10/15 gallons, mine have shrimps as company.Don't be surprised if they look dead, mine lies down on the gravel to sleep & I have to wake him every now & again. No wonder your Mum flushed yours : :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top