I just can't...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
@mbsqw1d how can you resist these adorable little guys? I put this new plant in the oto/shrimp tank since it was starting to rot the roots and some leaves being in quarantine and needed feeding. It separated into four little plants. Caught these little dudes resting on it today and they're too adorable, I just cannot deal.
DSCF1367.JPG
DSCF1357.JPG

He's resting on it like a little oto hammock! Gaaahhh the cuteness!
DSCF1359.JPG

Always wanted them. Sadly they cost me around 30.000 IDR/Each. So i need around 240.000 IDR Just for fish :( hopefully someday i'll have them. Just have to make sure i am not going Bankrupt after that :rofl:.
Lovely Fish. <3
Oh wow, they're relatively cheap here, four for £16 at my LFS, and I hear they're only a few dollars each in the US. They are such lovely little fish and fast becoming my favourites, so I hope you can have some of your own some day!

Oh wow, they're relatively cheap here, four for £16 at my LFS, and I hear they're only a few dollars each in the US. They are such lovely little fish and fast becoming my favourites, so I hope you can have some of your own some day!
Yep. Less than $3 each generally here in the US

Oto hammock lol

Mate, trust me, I'm getting some. They weren't originally in scope but especially after you teaching me about them being cory cousins, they have to go in

Oto hammock lol

Mate, trust me, I'm getting some. They weren't originally in scope but especially after you teaching me about them being cory cousins, they have to go in
Does that mean you want me to stop bombarding you with sales pitches and new photos every day? ;)
I was thinking I'd run out of ways to get new interesting ways to take pictures of them. Only so many ways you can take a photo of one suckered to the glass or sitting on a leaf. But I literally squealed when I saw them sitting like this on the new plant. I guess it's oto approved.

Always wanted them. Sadly they cost me around 30.000 IDR/Each. So i need around 240.000 IDR Just for fish :( hopefully someday i'll have them. Just have to make sure i am not going Bankrupt after that :rofl:.
Lovely Fish. <3
That’s crazy! They cost around $5 where I live.

I guess it also depends on where you live - fish tend to be cheaper in the US. (Except in some rare cases)

Does that mean you want me to stop bombarding you with sales pitches and new photos every day? ;)
I was thinking I'd run out of ways to get new interesting ways to take pictures of them. Only so many ways you can take a photo of one suckered to the glass or sitting on a leaf. But I literally squealed when I saw them sitting like this on the new plant. I guess it's oto approved.
Going camping for a week next week so won't add anything before then, so yeh you'd better keep my interest piqued ;) and others!

Going camping for a week next week so won't add anything before then, so yeh you'd better keep my interest piqued ;) and others!
Makes sense to wait until you're back. Proper camping, or glamping? How long will you be gone for? I'll need to figure out how many new photos I need to spam you with upon your return to civilisation.

Going the Lake District, no not exactly glamping haha, 4 nights. Will still have access to TFF though (does make it glamping?)
Some beautiful walks around the Lake District, I'm jealous! I haven't been for a long time. Keep an eye out for dry wood and rocks for tank decor! But glad you'll have a phone and will still be able to pop in and check out new oto pics
Its an amazon sword (the plant) which is a heavy root feeder and will require root tabs.
Your ottos are cute :good:
Thanks hon, I love the otos so much :D
Don't worry, have plenty of root tabs and liquid ferts for the different plants. Last time I moved my other amazon sword, the root system on it was crazy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back