The "chiller", I guess, would be what we could call a condenser. You can actually get one of these easy, if you have a leftover fridge, you are set tank it out of there and you're set. But like mentioned above, you are depositing "Pure" water into the tank which not only allows for Ph swing dancing, but I believe the fish actually need a lot of the, for lack of a better word, 'crap' in the water. Not only that, but I believe you would be getting rid of a lot of the bacteria that would keep the tank happy. But then again, this wouldn't evaporate the water quickly, so by the time the new water came into the system the bacteria may have had enough long drunken nights to populate the new water. As far as the Evaporator goes, you could have a pressurized "pot" and a heating element in it or under it that would boil the water away and the cycle continues. A few problems is the "Pot" for the Evaporator would have to be close to seamless, because you wouldn't want it to have one because this would encourage wear to the "pot'. You would also have to A. Clean it fairly often or, B replace it. I figure for the size you are talking about you would have to clean the "pot" at least once a weak. Or replace it around once every two months. You could also go out and buy a device meant for this purpose.