I Am Going Crazy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Get someone to create a distraction on the street, go around the back and kick in the door then sneek back to the front...

For the Alarm get a Polystyrene box line it with insulation and glue it over.. will deffo quieten it down.

Hah!!!.... Bliss...... Exactly 10 minutes ago..... somebody, somehow got it to stop..... the silence is overwhelming.....

Perhaps they cut the power a long time ago and either someone has finally shot it or it has just run out of battery... sweet dreams Ludwig :) (siren goes off again and Lud cringes under his covers lol)

...A few weeks go past...Havent seen much from Ludwig....Police kick in door and find him rocking back and forth in the corner muttering 'ringringring banana phone' lmao! :hyper:

...A few weeks go past...Havent seen much from Ludwig....Police kick in door and find him rocking back and forth in the corner muttering 'ringringring banana phone' lmao! :hyper:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I live in a townhouse end unit, and unfortunatley my room wall is the wall where my neighbors house connects....I hear everything at night...Her walking up stairs, her watching CNN, her doing......um......intimate things....One night she was blasting Iranian disco or some other crap I eventually had it up to here and took a shoe and pounded the wall for 5 minutes straight. Finally she stop....only to start up again an hour later

I know its not Iranian, but it sounded just like it through a wall.
Would you want to listen to this blasting while trying to sleep?

Didn't think so.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back