Realtree
Fish Addict
Since I got on the tropical road some 3 months ago
it has taken over my daily life
I have 2 tanks already - a 75l peaceful community tank
and a 26l with a lovely wild male betta
I find myself constantly dreaming of a tank much bigger and better.
I can't afford it
and i keep trying to come up with somekind of plan to achieve my goal.
I couldn't sell my other tanks as I love them and woud definitely miss them.
I fear that even if I achieved my dream The dreaded upgrade word would soon enter my brain again
Think I am suffering from Fish envy as my friend has a huge corner tank which homes a super large cichlid community - but you know how it is you can only go round so many times to salivate (his wife is starting to notice)
Has anyone got any solutions or aids for this condition ??
Sectioning is an option not far away
it has taken over my daily life
I have 2 tanks already - a 75l peaceful community tank
and a 26l with a lovely wild male betta
I find myself constantly dreaming of a tank much bigger and better.
I can't afford it
and i keep trying to come up with somekind of plan to achieve my goal.I couldn't sell my other tanks as I love them and woud definitely miss them.
I fear that even if I achieved my dream The dreaded upgrade word would soon enter my brain again
Think I am suffering from Fish envy as my friend has a huge corner tank which homes a super large cichlid community - but you know how it is you can only go round so many times to salivate (his wife is starting to notice)
Has anyone got any solutions or aids for this condition ??
Sectioning is an option not far away
Join the MTS club, most of us are in it. Be warned, it gets worse 
)







