Hurricane Ian

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
All I know is that in their area, they have lost all power. I don't know how they are pr if their home had any damages. If they've lost animals... I texted them so hopefully I get a response 😔

Hopefully they are fine...I read this morning that at least 2 full counties have lost all power, totally off the grid, will have to completely rebuild the infrastructure

Hopefully they are fine...I read this morning that at least 2 full counties have lost all power, totally off the grid, will have to completely rebuild the infrastructure
Not sounding too good...

Turns out, they texted us earlier this morning and I had no idea... I just asked my parents about if they had heard anything. They didn't go into detail. The only bad thing we know is that they've lost power.
So it's good to hear their alive! I just don't know if they can get to the animals. I know they have multiple pets and chickens on the property but all the other animals are on another property...

Our state just gave out a large warning about life threatening storm surges and it sounds like the hurricane will reach us 😳
It will hopefully be toned down lol

Ok. They sent pictures. Looks like their very lucky. Basically no damage and very very little flooding. Whew

Turns out, they texted us earlier this morning and I had no idea... I just asked my parents about if they had heard anything. They didn't go into detail. The only bad thing we know is that they've lost power.
So it's good to hear their alive! I just don't know if they can get to the animals. I know they have multiple pets and chickens on the property but all the other animals are on another property...

Our state just gave out a large warning about life threatening storm surges and it sounds like the hurricane will reach us 😳
It will hopefully be toned down lol
NHC is your friend in times like this...read the "Forecast Discussion" for Ian: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Attachments

• Ian.png
    Ian.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
My family's power is out and their on a well... When their power goes out so does their water...

We are on very high alert here as well... We got a call we'd never thought we'd get. Never has happened. Our insurance called to tell us to basically beace for impact and put stuff indoors.
The weather stations ate all saying to prepare for flooding in some areas. Luckily we are not in the flood zone really... But there is always a chance

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back