pscl227
Fish Fanatic
Hey,
Think I've settled on getting a pair of Bolivian Rams, here is my setup.........
My current tank:
-20 Gal, (rather deep, 50cmx49cmx34cm)
-external canister filter
-Moderate planting
-gravel substrate
-1 orange guppy (the only survivor, seems happy enough on his own)
-5 Harlequin Rasbora
-around 40-50 cherry shrimp, the bloody things just keep having babies!!)
-1 freshwater muscle
I would like to possibly get another 4/5 Rasboras in the future as well if that wouldn't be overkill
some pics of the tank in question: http
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280954
Think I've settled on getting a pair of Bolivian Rams, here is my setup.........
My current tank:
-20 Gal, (rather deep, 50cmx49cmx34cm)
-external canister filter
-Moderate planting
-gravel substrate
-1 orange guppy (the only survivor, seems happy enough on his own)
-5 Harlequin Rasbora
-around 40-50 cherry shrimp, the bloody things just keep having babies!!)
-1 freshwater muscle
I would like to possibly get another 4/5 Rasboras in the future as well if that wouldn't be overkill
some pics of the tank in question: http
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280954







