How To Upload Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
1) Using an Image Editing program in your personal computer (such as Paint Shop Pro, Aldus Photo Styler, Adobe Photo Shop, Corel Photo Paint, MS Photo Editor...) create your .jpg image (for example mytank.jpg). It should be less than 600 pixels wide in order to be viewed entirely on the screen by most internet users. Wider images require people to scroll sideways on their browsers which is annoying. Also, the image file should ideally be less than 50 kBytes in size in order to have reasonable loading time. DO NOT blindly upload and post the default high-resolution images created by your digicam or scanner, they will almost certainly violate both the conditions above. You need to edit them before they can be of reasonable size for webpages.

Click browse and find the file you want to upload then select "open" and the location of it will be entered into the box, then just click "Post New Topic"

Let's try this one.

Attachments

• aquarium_00005b.jpg
    aquarium_00005b.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 149
Nice shot eddie, nice tank, glad to see you got it working :)

flyhockey1037 said:
where is this browse button u speak of william in your first post?
When you press reply it should be beneath the box in which you type your post in :)

AM I stupid or what How do you post pic on other posts in other sections the file attachment thing is not there when I try to make a new post. Another thing how do you attach more than one pic like Daz and many other people. :huh:

hi Underwaterfragglerock i use a web site called www.photobucket.com you can store your photos on there and then you will be able to then put more pictures in your threds.

:kana: :nod: :thumbs:

tazco

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 119
Underwaterfragglerock said:
hey, Tazco.
I tried going to that web site but it wouldn't open. Does that really answer how I can post two or m :unsure: ore pictures on one post?
yeah here is an actual link to the place... i dont really like to use them though...link to photo bucket

How do i lower the kbs all mine are 647 kb's
i realli need help identifiying some of my barbs and i want to post them on the forum but its says no higher then 100 kb's how do i lower mine

Aussie said:
How do i lower the kbs all mine are 647 kb's
i realli need help identifiying some of my barbs and i want to post them on the forum but its says no higher then 100 kb's how do i lower mine
Stole my question. i am having the same problem. any advice??? i have a new baby fish in my tank as of last night and i dont know where it came from. im thinking its a guppie baby, but i thought i had two girls. and i just bout a male and a female two days ago, and i can tell that females not preg. i was goin to post some pics of them to see if u guys could help, but nooooo...to many kb. help

Hi

I have the option to upload a picture here, but not in the forum that I want to reply in??? Help

Thanks

I dont have a browse button. Can someone pm me and tell me how to do this please!? Thanks :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back