How to do garlic

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Another good thing about garlic, fish like it! Many people soak pellets in garlic for large, stubborn cichlids.
Didnā€™t know fish like garlic, but thereā€™s much I donā€™t know about fish. I do know my dogs like some garlic power sprinkled in their homemade wet food. Also used to encourage sick dogs to eat better.

Hi,

I used to keep S/W fish many moons ago and the question of feeding Garlic to fish often came up. There was on the site a very well qualified member who advised each and evey time "do not" as garlic does nothing to help the fish.

ATB

Last edited:
Hi,

I used to keep S/W fish many moons ago and the question of feeding Garlic to fish often came up. There was on the site a very well qualified member who advised each and evey time "do not" as garlic does nothing to help the fish.

ATB
Garlic has natural vitamins. It makes the food look good and smell good. I would not suggest EVERY time, but every few feedings, yeah

Garlic can be used in many different ways.

It has many vitamins good for fish, and many for humans. It can be used to repel snakes if tied to boots. The specific vitamins I won't go into, but it helps with the immune system. It can help prevent the Common cold, and the flu! Here is some more information:

Fish aren't humans and have different dietary requirements.

And garlic keeps vampires away!
3967FA2E-96B0-47F4-AD4F-886D2BC6852A.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay
Back