The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
So my guppies have white stringy poop and i want to soak garlic and prazipro in their food.
How do i crush the garlic and stuff

I use a garlic press, for myself that is. They are probably available at Walmart & Amazon. I don’t know anything about treating fish with garlic. Supermarkets sell crushed garlic in jars

I use a garlic press. Never heard of usig garlic powder. It is very concentrated, so exact measurements would be hard. If you need help treating them, post it on a different thread, because garlic will not solve all your problems.

Well it’s not like you’re going to overdose the fish with garlic. If they still aren’t eating the food try adding a little more. I think the OP’s intention was to add praziquantel to the food too and the garlic just to make the food more appealing.

I have always thought of garlic as a human thing, not a fish thing.
Garlic can be used in many different ways.

It has many vitamins good for fish, and many for humans. It can be used to repel snakes if tied to boots. The specific vitamins I won't go into, but it helps with the immune system. It can help prevent the Common cold, and the flu! Here is some more information:

Well it’s not like you’re going to overdose the fish with garlic. If they still aren’t eating the food try adding a little more. I think the OP’s intention was to add praziquantel to the food too and the garlic just to make the food more appealing.
Another good thing about garlic, fish like it! Many people soak pellets in garlic for large, stubborn cichlids.

Garlic can be used in many different ways.

It has many vitamins good for fish, and many for humans. It can be used to repel snakes if tied to boots. The specific vitamins I won't go into, but it helps with the immune system. It can help prevent the Common cold, and the flu! Here is some more information:

Like I said human things like a common cold, which hopefully your fish don't have. All the fish will end up with bad breath!!

Thanks all, this thread really blew up.
yes garlic makes food appealing and can ward off parasites by helping the immune system, thats why i wnted to soak it

Thanks all, this thread really blew up.
yes garlic makes food appealing and can ward off parasites by helping the immune system, thats why i wnted to soak it
Sorry about my reply, I really have never thought about feeding fish garlic, even though I know it is in some fish foods.

I use a garlic press. Never heard of usig garlic powder. It is very concentrated, so exact measurements would be hard. If you need help treating them, post it on a different thread, because garlic will not solve all your problems.
Garlic powder is great for spaghetti sauce & meatloaf. lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back