How Much Time Do You Spend On The Forum Per Day?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Average no. of hours per day on TFF

• 30 Minutes per day

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 1 Hour per day

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 1 & a half hour per day

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2 hours per day

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 3 hours per day

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 4 hours per day

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 5 Hours per day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little more than 5 hours per day

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Much more than 5 hours per day

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
It's probably best if I dont know. If I did I would probably think "good grief, this must be having a serious impact on my work" and delete the bookmark (only to add it again in a weeks time when the guilt has passed).

To answer the question, "TOO"

Its the Playoffs and I'm not even watching football right now.

Football? Bah! You can't call a game "football" if you use your hands. ;)

haha Well I would have argued with you a few years ago, but with the rule changes every year it's looking more and more like soccer to me! How boring! :rofl: :angel:

not much anymore used to back in the day but now I pop in and out and only post a couple of times a day if that

I said 1 hour but it's prolly around 1-2 hours when I'm on. Not on as often as I was though. Wasn't home all weekend either and somehow survived without fish fir the weekend. I was skiing :)

I spend way too much time lounging around the house. When I'm not cleaning or cooking or sleeping, I'll be on the computer. And though I'm not always active on the forums, I'm pretty much always on the forums. I'm sure that'll change when I find a job :blink:

Probably a couple of hours a day...i use it as a distraction, due to the amount of research i'm doing at the moment.

Minnnt, the fact that you know how to use all the tools like quoting me and putting some of my words in capitals and stuff like that shows me your on way too long before you say it lol. ;)

LOL! TBH, it only pressing a few buttons... I'm sure even i would be capable of doing that after being on here for 2 minutes! :lol:

I'm pretty much on all day, however I flit back and fourth from other things like work! I'm new to it all so I'm not at the "answering others questions" stage yet. But It'll come soon enough and I'm quite sure that you'll all get bored of seeing my name pop up on lots of threads when it does :D

May mission for 2012 was to spend less time on forums and the internet in general in my free time when I can be doing others things (playing games, DIY projects, etc) so I tend to do most of my forum browsing at work where I have very little to do and 12 hours to do it!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back