How Much Time Do You Spend On The Forum Per Day?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Average no. of hours per day on TFF

• 30 Minutes per day

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 1 Hour per day

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 1 & a half hour per day

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2 hours per day

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 3 hours per day

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 4 hours per day

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 5 Hours per day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little more than 5 hours per day

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Much more than 5 hours per day

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
My work is of a nature that I spend 90% of my working day on the computer..... I log in at around 7h00am (SA time) and immediately open tabs for TFF, Facebook, and my @live e-mails.

So.... even though it appears that I am logged on..... I may be busy with work and only periodically switch over to the forum to check on new developments etc. That is up to and around 15h00... then I go home and spend most of my time directly on board... So... at the end of the day... I think I spend an average of about 7 hours per day physically monitoring the TFF forum..... How many hours per day do you spend on the forum???... (I log off at around 21h00 every night - depending on what activities are going on).....

And I am starting to get to know people rather well, although there are some making me not want to come back.

I log on while I'm having breakfast, then look in in & off throughout the day, but spend more time here in the evening

I log on at about 08:30 after taking stepdaughter to school and will have the laptop open till 00:00 so nearly 16hrs,

During this time I do housework,cooking looking for aquascaping ideas, might pop out to the LFS....

Turned into a bit of a hermit..

To anyone above 3 hours a day.... I would say "Phuleaze!!!!.... get a life!!!!"... but then I realise,... I am one of them! :lol:

Probably 3 hours ish total for me, I show as online 24/7 as I'm constantly logged in on my iPhone and TFF is my home page lol but actual time in total where I shoot on and off has to be roughly 3 hours unless I'm out buying fishy goodies like tomorrow :) then I'll do like 5 hours in the evening. :)

Probably 3 hours ish total for me, I show as online 24/7 as I'm constantly logged in on my iPhone and TFF is my home page lol but actual time in total where I shoot on and off has to be roughly 3 hours unless I'm out buying fishy goodies like tomorrow :) then I'll do like 5 hours in the evening. :)

:rofl:

:lol:

Yeah but you being on 24/7 helps people like me lol

Lol... I wish everyone agreed... :D

I go through phases of being on constantly to barely being on at all. I don't think I've posted anything on here since before Christmas. Now that Christmas is well and truly out of the way I'm hoping to be more active again and get my journals updated.

hehe Since the day I joined...maybe 12 hours a day!!!!! I can't stop! Its the Playoffs and I'm not even watching football right now. My hubby is so disgusted that I'm missing the game to read about fish :fish: :hyper: :blush:

I'm right there with ya!

I'm logged in 24/7 on my phone. When I am at home or have the day off, I check less frequently but I would still say an hour. When I am at work, I am constantly checking to see whats come around.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back