How much is a koi worth

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Kiffguppies

Reaction score
How much is 1 Showa koi and 1 ogon koi worth? Im planning on buying 1 of each for 50$ and was wondering if Iā€™m getting a good deal.

I don't think anyone can tell you. It's very dependent on size and coloration. Just saying a type isn't nearly enough info I don't think. I could be completely wrong.

if it's a private seller, offer them $30 and go up only if you must to get the fish

I don't think anyone can tell you. It's very dependent on size and coloration. Just saying a type isn't nearly enough info I don't think. I could be completely wrong.
There about 1ft-2ft in length. Hereā€™s one of pictures of the pond he has. So Iā€™d be getting a couple of these

Attachments

• DCAB111B-F117-405C-99ED-015244362013.jpeg
    DCAB111B-F117-405C-99ED-015244362013.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 48
I don't know much about Koi but I'm thinking for Koi that big, $50 is probably a pretty good deal even if the quality isn't great ( and I could not tell you if that quality is good or not).

There about 1ft-2ft in length. Hereā€™s one of pictures of the pond he has. So Iā€™d be getting a couple of these
Regardless of price (assuming it's not outrageous), those are gorgeous fish!

They have a high oxygen demand at thiat size but those are beauties and worth spending the money to provide a large enough pond with plenty of aeration and filtration

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back