How Many Times Do You Feed Your Fish?

I feed my adults twice a day.
I feed my fry four-five times a day.
Every Two-Three Days I Give All Of My Fish And Fry Freeze Dried Bloodworms.
 
oh ok...should i bring down the amount of times i feed my fish to 1 time per day?
oh and im getting fry soon, if i keep my fry in the same tank (i only have one tank) as my other fish, how many times a day do i feed my fish then, or do i have to take the fry out and put them into a breeding net/trap thing, where i can control the amount of times a day the fry eat?
 
i feed my fish once a day and then the babys 4 times a day and atleast once every 2 weeks i feed live food.
 
Twice a day for adults
With a rest day (no feed one day per week)
then
Four times a day for fry
ATB
C
 
yeah, Once a day here also..however..

I have a few bottom feeders and I find that by not feeding 1 day a week it helps as my fish then move the gravel around looking for food and this helps to keep tank clean. Do weekly 25% water changes and also weekly gravel vac :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top