How many times a week do you go to the Pet store?!

So be honest how many times a week do you go to the pet store

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +5

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Every week - although I have the phone numbers of the stores and ring up to see what's come in stock .
 
I go about 5+ Times a week, depending on if my mum can be arsed....XD

(p.s thread is about 4 Years old XD)
 
I go about once a week to sell my fry and buy crickets for my lizard. I've stopped buying fish because I have too many already. :X
 
its even worse whe the LFS owner texts you his new plec additions saying come on you know you want them underneath!!!
 
i average about 2 time a week but not regularly. i'll go to one lfs or another 42,000 times one week because i keep forgetting stuff that i need but then not go at all for 1 1/2 months. i try to stay away because i'm an impulse buyer and i don't want to be too tempted. :blush:
 
5 times a week but that's only 'cos I work at one!
Usually end up being a right fish geek and popping in on my day off though...:blush:
 
I voted twice a week, but in saying that I have been known to go everyday, and the place where I go, the girl behind the counter now says...'not you again' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did ask about a loyalty/reward card as I must be one of their best customers...infact I am just about to head there now to get a male gourami and to have a look to see if they have any loach :)
 
I selected 1 time a week but in reality I visit my LFS about once every month plus. I very rarely experience any fish deaths and food lasts a long time. I just like going there to look at the eye candy and chew the fat with the owners.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top