How many times a week do you go to the Pet store?!

So be honest how many times a week do you go to the pet store

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +5

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
The fishshop I like, once a week at most, when I need more live worms and brine shrimp. They aren't very close and gas costs too much now to just go for no reason but to look. There is an LFS around the block from me, but they deal in mostly discus and large type fish which I can't get right now and I don't trust this place for live food, so no reason to stop in very often.

Linda
 
once a week. every saturday i spend the majority of the day but we go to 2 different stores.
 
I will stop in at least 1 store a day.

Live plant keeping gives me more excuses to go as most of my stores get their plant shipment on a different day than the fish.
 
Once a week for gecko food (crickets), and every couple months for fish food or looking at fish :nod: I'd go more but I can't drive :P
 
canarsie11 said:
I voted 3 , but I go once a week, but I always go to 3 stores on that same day.  I like to keep an eye on the fish in stock. :D
auratus said:
I go twice a week but I spread myself out between stores so I don't seem like a total weirdo.
Fuzzy said:
i go twice a week and sometimes once. its pretty sad when the owner of the lfs recgonizes me :D
i'm a cross between these three....i go about 3 times a week, but thats usually in a day.
 
I go usually twice a week to the local owned fish store, once a week to PetsMart. The guys working at the local store recognize me when I come in, usually ask how a recent purchase is doing. Lots of times I will spend at least an hour there, checking out every tank for any new or oddball fish, and usually at least one of the guys will stop and we will shoot the bull for awhile, usually about fish, sometimes not. A lot of the fish that I breed I end up selling to these folks, too, so we have a good relationship.
 
I am into aquarium keeping, but I'm not crazy enough to live in the LFSes... :lol:

Once a week for me.
 
SEVEN or more :*)
yes that dose mean I go more that once a day :lol: My "worst" day I went five times, kept forgetting what I went there for in the first place :rofl:
 
When my man isn't working we tend to go every day to at least 3 different stores. We go to 10 shops on a regular basis and our nearest we visit at least 3 times a week. Averaging it all out I put 5+ times a week as I also go to fish shops with friends!! :lol:
 
i go about 6 times a week :blush: There are two on the way home from my local supermarket. There is also a petsmart east of my house and a large familly owned one about 3 houses down. And they all seem to be on my way home or to wherever I go. I know the owner of the one three houses down and I try to stop in once a day to say hi to him, ...and to gawk at the fish. :drool:
 
Every saturday unless we're busy. It isnt religious and once the weather starts getting better it'll probably be much less.

Frankly in winter what better to do with a long rainy saturday than a petshop tour? The highs, the lows, the new ideas hehehehe...

We tend to visit two fairly good ones and two awful ones. I'm not sure why we still go to see the bad ones, we never buy from them as it just encourages, no matter what rare thing they might have, it's a principle! I guess the looking is just an addiction :hyper:

Lotte*
 

Most reactions

Back
Top