How many times a week do you go to the Pet store?!

So be honest how many times a week do you go to the pet store

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +5

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

bbq1234

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Minnesota
man i found myslef running to the pet store like 3 times this week so i wanted to know how much you guys go to the pet store for your fish BE HONEST :D
 
I don't. I'm lucky if I see the pet shop once in maybe three months. If I had my way though, I'd probably live there... :whistle:
 
I voted 3 , but I go once a week, but I always go to 3 stores on that same day. I like to keep an eye on the fish in stock. :D
 
I go twice a week but I spread myself out between stores so I don't seem like a total weirdo.
 
I go once a week - on Fridays. That's when they get their new fish in :P
 
I live Like 15 outisde st paul minnesota and they have this fish place by me and the front part is a pet store and the back is called "fish unlimitied" they have over 500 tanks and all but 15 % of them are full of freshqwater fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY BIGGGGGG :D
 
I would go more often, but unfortunately none are too close to where I live, and I am not allowed to drive yet. I didn't vote because I go less than once a month, usually between 2 different stores (both very far apart).
 
I limit myself to once a week unless there is a special order coming in like this week... a breeding pair of Bristlenose (can't wait can't wait can't wait)
 
When I was still at college I went five times a week :blink: Cos I'd be on my lunhc break and just start "wandering" and before I knew it I'd be back at the lfs again. Now I go 1 -3 times a week depending on how often I'm near it. But I creep in round the back of the counter so they don't notice me and think I'm a weirdo.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top