HOW DO I USE MY BLOODY PHONE?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

@Colin_T Do you know what your login details are for your email?

Was it through your internet provider or is it a generic one like Google or Outlook?

I can probably walk you through setting email up on your phone but if you are likely going to lose access to your current emails soon then we need to sort that first, especially if you use it for anything like banking/shopping, etc.

If you are going to lose access to your email (i.e. its through your internet provider) then you need to get a new one set up and make sure you update any online accounts you have with the new email address. This needs to be done before you lose access to your email because you will probably have to use that email to verify changes.

I'm happy to try and walk you through all of this and help set up a new email account if you need it.

@Colin_T Do you know what your login details are for your email?

Was it through your internet provider or is it a generic one like Google or Outlook?

I can probably walk you through setting email up on your phone but if you are likely going to lose access to your current emails soon then we need to sort that first, especially if you use it for anything like banking/shopping, etc.

If you are going to lose access to your email (i.e. its through your internet provider) then you need to get a new one set up and make sure you update any online accounts you have with the new email address. This needs to be done before you lose access to your email because you will probably have to use that email to verify changes.

I'm happy to try and walk you through all of this and help set up a new email account if you need it.
You are brilliant @xxBarneyxx 😀 Thank you for sharing your knowledge…you might have @Jan Cavalieri after your services too 😂

You are brilliant @xxBarneyxx 😀 Thank you for sharing your knowledge…you might have @Jan Cavalieri after your services too 😂
lol thanks but I definitely wouldn't go that far and I haven't managed to help him yet :)

I have worked in tech support in one form or another for most of my life and if I can help him out, it goes a little bit towards repaying him for all the help he has given to other members of this forum.

I still need help with the stupid phone.

I am trying to download a QR code for an app, whatever that means. The phone company is fuplie useless and giving me the run around. I'm about to go murder the staff at the local store. When the cops arrest me I will finally get somewhere to live.

How do I download anything on a phone?
Google tells me to use the camera and focus on the QR code and then click something that pops up. Nothing pops up except my blood pressure.

And i have no idea about emails on the phone. That stuff is doing my head in :crazy: :hyper: :angry: (no exploding head emoticon)

and how do I turn off the stupid password?
every time I want to do anything on the phone I have to input a stupid password. it's driving me nuts

There should be a little button with an arrow on it saying play store, you don't need to type nothing

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back