How Did You Become A User Of Tff

I just wanted to find a place where I could get help so I Googled "fish forums" and it was the top one.
 
I was looking what type of fish could go in a 40litre tank...(now i have 60 instead) when a link to this forum popped up
 
had a tank split, ($*£$%^ing juwel tanks) only months after starting to keep fish. if i remember right, someone here had one for sale.
 
I went to get some fish off someone and they recomended this site, I do belong to others, but visit this one the most.

Good advice, not always what you want to hear lol, (opinions will always differ) but everyone is very good and helpful. Learnt a lot on here, now my tanks run very smoothly, and if not I know where to come lol :rolleyes:
 
I can't remember!
 
I just joined because it looked like the best forum around (apperance wise) well set up and i needed help with starting up :)
 
I was looking up how to care for goldfish (they died, parasites :grr: ) And well i decided to go tropical as i wanted a betta after spending alot of time in that section of the forum, i used to find it daunting but actually it's easier than coldwater :blink:

So now i have 5 tanks on the go with 2 hospital/QTs spare lol.
 
Heres my first ever post.....

Posted on: Dec 13 2005
hi i have a male betta and 2weeks ago added a female into same tank....at first it was like a boxing match, now how ever they seem fine and he is always blowing bubbles into corner of tank....so im hoping..........my local fish shop has a range of bettas breed onsite and when i spoke with him he said just pair them of and leave them to it... he has a tank at present with around fifty babies<around a mnth old in tank with mum and dad......with NO PROBLEMS at all........ this is my exsperience.... not gospel
 
Similar to others.....got some goldfish and after a while, noticed my black moor had something white on him. Started looking on the web and stumbled across this site. Got the right info and have been here ever since.
 
I was looking on google images for pictures of a specific tank that I was thinking of buying and one of them led to someones journal on this website :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top