How Did You Become A User Of Tff

JohnRossDele

Fish Herder
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Co.Down Ireland
Hi all, im just wondering how or why did u sign up to tff in the first place?

just would like to know :)

How i became was because someone from the fish section on ask the expert.com told me it would be faster and alot more easier to get answers from tropical fish forums.net

thanks :good:
 
searching for what do african dwarf frogs eat
 
asking if anemones kill lol wanted to know if mine would eat my fish lol
 
I joined loads of fish forums when I got the first fish/tank and am still active on about 3 regularly including here and casually on another 3. Think here is most active though.
 
I use alot of forum to find help and to get a better undestanding of thing.
 
I wanted help with my overstocked biorb, which i didnt take for a very long time, so the answer to your question is dont know :(
 
i had bought my first tank and fish and then wondered what the best way to care for them was. i found this forum 5 years ago! actually made friends too
 
when half my melon barbs died .... gutted but it lead me here so it cant be that bad

learnt more on this site than anywhere else :)
 
I registered when I wanted to discuss bettas a bit more as I saw them browsing on here (after being misguided by LPS about goldfish requirements, surprise surprise!).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top