Honduran Red Point Juveniles

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sandra, I have received your postal order, what day would you prefer to receive them? Thanks.

Thanks Matt, i have noticed a drastic colour change in the ones i have left now they have a bit more space available. They are starting to show their colouration now, are yours the same Matt?

Alot of mine have started to get their blue base colour. Strange as it is the smaller ones too. The bigger ones are just plain with a faint red edge to their dorsal fin. And yes, the white ones are very intriguing indeed. No idea what they will become.

I cant wait to receive mine....just waiting for paypal. :mad:

Just a quick bump. I have probably got about ~20 left that i need shifting on to make room for the next lot :rolleyes:

Most are showing their blue hue now.

:good:

Will you hold on untill friday then ill pp you the money and You can post next week? If not then not to worry. Thanks for the reply

That will be fine michael. There looks to be more than 20 but I'm not counting them, they don't stay still for more than a second! Haha!

And scott, I wish you could have some too! They really are starting to look good!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back