Honduran Red Point Juveniles

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

hi depends how many you have could do with 10 atleast if possible thanks

10 is not a problem Sandra. I have ordered some bag buddies tablets so these should be arriving tuesday/wednesday so will hopefully be able to post out wednesday/thursday?

Matt, i don't think i will be down your way any time soon :(

And just so you know, they have a current batch in with them at the moment of about 8-10 and there is also a new load of eggs on a piece of mopani bog wood so there should be a decent supply of them for a few months or so.

hmmm i could also do 10 posted then? if theres enough of course, would need them to be delivered to me for Friday though.

No probs Matt. Royal Mail delivery is before 1pm so that would be good. Could post Thursday, or the following day after i recieve the Bag Buddies.

Payment by Paypal is preffered. :good:

Thanks Matt, payment recieved. Will advise when bag buddies arrive regarding postage. Will double bag and post them in a cardboard box.

Cheers.

Take two off the sales list, save them for me when I come round! When can you sex these? ;)

Don't worry your little head, 2 have been reserved for you. :good:

As for sexing, no idea mate. Some are smaller than others and some are white, but unsure as to whether this is anything to do with sexing or not. Thats why you're better to have a group of 5 if you're after a pairing ;) LOL!!

Thanks Matt, payment recieved. Will advise when bag buddies arrive regarding postage. Will double bag and post them in a cardboard box.

Cheers.

Take two off the sales list, save them for me when I come round! When can you sex these? ;)

As for sexing, no idea mate. Some are smaller than others and some are white, but unsure as to whether this is anything to do with sexing or not. Thats why you're better to have a group of 5 if you're after a pairing ;) LOL!!

or 10 ;)

I would have 5 but I just don't think I have the room lol :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back