Honduran Red Point Juveniles

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

minnnt

Fish Expert
Reaction score
Livestock: Honduran Red Point Juveniles
Age and condition: 2 months old, very healthy active fish. Approaching an inch in length
Quantity for sale: 20+
Reason for Sale: Selling young
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: 50p each
Postage & Packaging: £10 Next day by 1pm.
Photograph:

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF1998.jpg

DSCF1997.jpg

The first picture is of the Dad. I have bred these myself so know the quality and care they have had. All being fed currently on Tetra Prima, dried bloodworm, frozen live food. All healthy, no defects and very active characterful fish. As you can see from the colouration of the parents, the Honduran Red Points are a very attractive adult fish, the blue is very nice and when in full colouration really contrasts with their red fins. The females are smaller and are almost neon blue in comparison to the powder blue of the males. Although related, there are alot less aggressive than Convicts so don't let that put you off. These succesfully raised their fry in a cichlid community and are excellent parents.

Any questions please feel free to ask and i will get back to you asap.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Thanks.

Too far for me (and don't want to delivery) but nice parents and the fry should grow up to be stunning :)

Schottay, £10 for how many delivered personally? Lol.

Troy, how many you looking for mate? Cheers.

I'll get you the biggest two :D They should be fine mate, can't imagine your Angels posing much threat to them now.

LOL!!! You cheeky git! Will have to have a think of a day. Will deliver them to J24 services for £10.00 :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back