Hikari Food Products

toshapetriji

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
I have been looking for somewhere online to buy the Hikari tropical flake.

Have been unable to find anyone selling it. Does anyway have a site they can point me toward please.

TVM
 
http://www.cheappetproducts.net/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&sppp=15

quite cheap as well!

edit, search Hikari Flake.

double edit, the site i searched was English and this has now turned in to an American site. How strange.
 
thanks for the replies

I can find everything except the tropical flake though.
 
I've never seen Hikari flake food. Algae discs, pellets, and powdered fry food are easy to find though. There are other high quality flake manufacturers though, don't get hung up on brand name.
 
Hikari do make 1 type of flake food, I found it by searching on google, not sure where you can get it from though.

Like drobby said, just get another decent brand name, or feed hikari tropical sticks instead.

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top