HI from Illinois

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pnyklr3

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My name is Jade, and I've done things a little backward!! I've left a few post in other rooms before coming here to introduce myself!! :lol: I am in the US and I wish I could get java moss at my lfs. :sly: I love seeing all of the beautiful tanks here and the help is wonderful!!!

I would also like to know how to display a picture when I leave a post. Nobody has seemed to have noticed my question in the other rooms. Any help would be great. Do I need to have my photos on a webpage first, then click the IMG button? Any help is appreciated!!!

Thank You!!!
~Jade

HiYa and welcome Jade :thumbs:

You can only upload pics in certain forums all others you can link with the IMG tag and enter URL.... If this is the problem???

www :)

Hi pnyklr3. :hi: to the forum.

I know what you mean about java moss, I had a very hard time finding some in Chicago. :/

GO BEARS! :thumbs:

HEY! I figured out how to post pics (I'm not sure who suggested it, could have been in another room)!! Photobucket.com is WONDERFUL, although I had to wait until a certain time to start a new account (they seem to be very popular!)

~Jade

Welcome, Jade!

I acquired my Java Moss on accident :blush: Bought some Hygrophilia and there was Java Moss stuck in the plant weight with it. Thought the stuff was rather pesky at first, as it was just sort of "there". Then I discovered that it was Java Moss and "planted" it correctly. Now I like it better...

You're from Rockford, eh? My husband is from there :) Not a bad place, but I prefer Minnesota :)

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Hey Lizard!

I had a friend move up to Minnesota a few years ago, and he loves it! We plan on visiting him at the first chance we get.

pnyklr3 said:
Hey Lizard!

I had a friend move up to Minnesota a few years ago, and he loves it! We plan on visiting him at the first chance we get.
I'm rather fond of the state :wub: I was born and raised here. It's the only state I've lived in, other than to attend college. All the snow up north gets to be a bit much for me, sometimes, as I'm a lizard :p Winters tend to last a long time, too... I still like the place, though, and hope my husband and I end up settling down here :nod:

You'll have a lovely time up here :nod: Make sure you check out Lake Superior and perhaps Gooseberry Falls or some other similar park :) Minnesota has 11,483 lakes that are 10 acres or greater in size (I think it's 11,483). Only four counties in Minnesota do not have any natural lakes. Some trivia for ya...

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

:hi: to the forum.

I'm just a few hours away from you Jade. Glad to see another person from around Chicago.

Join our school.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back