TallTree01

Coo, Man
Reaction score
Okay, I think my cat has drank prime.
Why:
1. The bottle of prime was open on my desk
2. The cat was in the house
3. The bottle was knocked over.
4. Was sniffing it and had her head in the bottle and was licking the inside.

So, will this kill her?
Will this make her sick?
How bad is this in a rating out of 10?
Should I do anything?

If she hasn't sicked it up might be worth taking her and the bottle to the vet so that they can examine her. If it's too far try ringing them for advice.

Check this out, Prime Safety Data Sheet, just going to take a look at it myself.

Just found this too, so look like your cat will be OK, if in doubt follow MS's advice above.

Thanks RCA and mamashack, she's yet to bring it back up yet. I'll get her some food and wower to try to help it pass.

I never thought I'd be happy in saying that my cat has finally chucked and drank. :yahoo:

Am so glad that your cat has vomited.
Really really hate the signature cartoon, TT! What were you thinking!!!

Mamashack said:
Come on... It's funny!
I mean I make a comment about insanity and then include a picture of a guy dumping fuel on his head setting himself on fire. It's genius!

TallTree01 said:

Come on... It's funny!
I mean I make a comment about insanity and then include a picture of a guy dumping fuel on his head setting himself on fire. It's genius!

I like the insanity comment. I don't like the cartoon.

Well I doubt Tibetan monks would agree with you, TT, however we'll have to agree to disagree on this one so I've adjusted my settings so I can't see it any more.

Well, we're all going off topic, so TallTree, good that your cat has chundered everywhere, hope it was somewhere that didn't require clearing up, and hope it suffers no long term effects.

the_lock_man said:
Well, we're all going off topic, so TallTree, good that your cat has chundered everywhere, hope it was somewhere that didn't require clearing up, and hope it suffers no long term effects.
Apologies TLM and all. I am glad your cat has managed to get rid of the Prime, TT!

Most reactions

trending

Back