Help Uploading Pictures

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

kris2112

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
can anyone help i need to now how to upload a few photos so i can get some advice on one of my denison barbs

Make a photobucket account, it is free.

Upload the pictures there.

Then after they are uploaded, run your mouse over one of the thumb nails of the picture you want to upload.

A little box of four(4) codes appear.

Copy and paste the code that starts out as into the forum here.

When you click submit post, your picture will appear.

-FHM

If for any reason you can't use photobucket (like me) you can use imageshack. You don't even need to make an account.

I just went to image shack and didn't see any pop-ups WD. It could be either one and I suppose I would never know, I run with my pop-up blocker turned on at almost all times. There are a very few sites that I have selected to navigate without it so that I can get mail notifications on places like this forum. Photobucket does have a commercial running in a corner almost all the time but I never really see it.

I believe Photobucket is the one that has a popup. I use it so rarely, that it's not a problem. Never used Image Shack or Snapfish.

Photobucket has the pop-up where when you run your mouse over a picture, a box of codes pop up.

If that is what you mean WD?

-FHM

Yes, must be photobucket if several of you remember that. I just remembered that most people on TFF seemed to use these two services and one of them seemed just "clean" when you looked at someones picture they had stored there whereas the other one, I think when you clicked on their picture, would open up an extra window with a silly game in it or something, I think it varied what would open up.

~~waterdrop~~

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back